Games web page not working

If your having this problem clear your cache/data from your current browser! That’s at least how i got it fixed and working.

OLD POST - "Every time I go to games none of the games come up and I am unable to see or select any

This is what I see when I got to games just the ads not the games I have no plugins on chrome that should block this from happening.

It works in other browsers but not chrome

Is this happening everywhere or is it just me?

A suggestion by nurgenius was an ad blocker which some what helped a little
I can see more but

It turned into this I am only able to see sponsored game correctly"

It happens to me when I have bad WiFi connection. Perhaps that’s the issue?

Nope im hooked up to some good wifi now so same thing

Does it still happen when you disable all of your browser extensions (no exceptions)?

What is the version of your browser?

1 Like

Try going on roblox in incognito mode, and see if that fixes anything.

1 Like

Yes that was the first thing I did to see if that was the problem it still gives me a blank screen with some ads on it.

Nothing that didn’t fix it

Did you try other browsers? Also, keep an eye out for any adblock.

I did try other browsers and it does work in other browsers just not chrome but I want to fix it in chrome as its my main essential browser.

Hmm, this is pretty wierd. This sounds crazy but try having adblock on, maybe google ads is messing up with the visual order of the website.

I put the ad blocker up and this is the change that was made

as you can see it only lets me see sponsor games correctly

Hmmm. Did you try to go on a “new user.” This completely neglects the cache, and stored stuff.

I don’t understand?

ohhh wait I did clear my history recently??

Try:

• Going into cmd and running ipconfig /flushdns
    It’s a shot in the dark but sometimes webpage loading issues are fixed by this

• Opening inspect element on the games page and checking the console to see if there are any errors in the output

• A browser’s cache stores offline copies of websites for faster loading, so try deleting your cache (like what nurg said)

2 Likes

Clearing the data and cache worked! @EmeraldSlash @nurgenius thanks!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.