Games with racing wheel support?

I was watching this video and I thought about how cool it would be for games on Roblox such as Greenville or Pembroke Pines or even Vehicle Simulator to have proper support for racing wheels with working force feedback. I am the owner of a Thrustmaster T150 and although I have a very simple set up it would still be really cool to see support for something like this in games and would make driving fun. It means I don’t have to use my keyboard to drive where I feel like I will lose control at the slightest touch of the keys for turning. Sorry if this is in the wrong category. I wasn’t sure where a topic like this would go. Move it if you must. :slight_smile: The lag most Roblox games get can still be annoying when driving though, and I don’t think there is much that can be done to fix that, but still, would love to see something like this happen.

4 Likes

This would be an awesome feature for ROBLOX driving games! I own a Logitech G29 Racing Wheel, and always wondered if this would be possible in the near future.

2 Likes

This is awesome! I don’t have a racing wheel but I’d love to support them in my games!

1 Like

mans trying to be techno blade in roblox xD.
I’m not really sure if ur able to do this. But it would be cool if you could

2 Likes

You can map wheels to have controller inputs. Any game with controller driving support should work. Here’s an article how How To Use Steering Wheel in Roblox.

2 Likes