Garry's Mod: Roblox Edition - Open Sourced

After an amazing journey of creating experiences that have brought joy to millions, it’s time to pass the torch. Starting today, Garry’s Mod: Roblox Edition is officially open source and uncopylocked! :tada:

Over the past two years I’ve been working on Garry’s Mod: Roblox Edition, and I’ve decided that I’m not going to be working on it anymore, and so, I decided that it would be best to open-source the game.

:arrows_counterclockwise: What This Means:

• Garry’s Mod: Roblox Edition is now available for anyone to edit, modify, and republish. Click the hamburger menu next to the game title to open it in Studio and download your own copy.
  • Whether you want to mod, scrap for parts, or simply explore the code, it’s all yours to play with!

:sparkles: Important Notes:

• Sounds and Animations: You’ll need to re-upload them under your own account to use them.
  • Assets: While most of the assets were created by me or my friends, some came from public sources, toolbox assets.

This is an invitation to the community to build on what I’ve created, and maybe even teach yourselves something new along the way.

Below are the game links:

4 Likes

Seems like you left in your OpenAI API key in the open source place. You should probably remove it and invalidate that API key.

3 Likes

Hi,

Umm thanks, what’s the game about?

Does it require multiple players to play?

Is it s PVP?

1 Like