Gas Station Build

Hey! I got bored as I finished all my commissions, So I decided to make a gas station just as a showcase to see where my skill can go.

Here is the Gas Station:

Game Link: Demo Gas Station - Roblox

Please share any feedback or suggestions as im looking to improve the build.
Thanks!

19 Likes

Despite being dynamic and simple, the game looks attractive

6 Likes

Good job! I would suggest adding some street lights. Really great though. I love the ambiance.

4 Likes

Thanks for the suggestion! I will for sure be adding street lights next.

1 Like

Can you mark mine as a solution? You don’t have to though

1 Like

That’s actually exactly what I was going for haha, I even named it " Simple Gas Station | DanielSha_p ".
I’m going for a simple but also realistic feeling. Thank you for the feedback!

2 Likes

Looks really good! You can improve your gas :fuelpump: machine with more specific buttons!

1 Like

Just modeled them, Makes it look so much better! Thank you so much!

1 Like

I agree! Looks much better! Did you design the inside of the buildings? If you didn’t, that would be the next step. You could add shelves with food and vending machines, or you could make it simple. Just another suggestion. If you add this, please attach a photo so I can see.

2 Likes

It’s a very simple and good looking map, honestly I can even use this in my game if you were to put this in public. I like the atmosphere, it’s very smooth and calm. The one thing is missing that the existence of the gas station store. Overall, good job!

1 Like

Indeed, I’m gonna be adding that soon as interior takes quite a bit of time to finish and layout generally. Plus when I was starting I was focused on exterior. Thanks for the feedback!

1 Like

Really love the build, as it is very simple and easy for eyes to look at while still looking very lovely! I think you did a wonderful job on this build!

1 Like