Gear Fighting Game

Introduction

what kind of info you can find here:
so much more info like since the game starter idea, how the game was build, what color used, beta stages, free things, ro bux things, old updates and just released updates, some tutorials, images to show ro bux items
this is like a official Wiki

Hi guys, i am here to do a extra showcase of my game, i dont really need showcase because its free to play, i will share extra info about it and updates. i will put this topic in the game description and i will edit this topic when update comes out and i will say about it

About The Game Idea and Gamepasses

About the name and Map Idea: The Name “Gear Fighting” is a Beta Name, i am thinking in rename this to
Floor Wars when i build higher buildings, This Name is a reference to the fact that the map (will) be high, has so much high places, some higher than others, Floors will have so much holes, so the players must do obby on the map to just walk and bullets can pass into the holes, its like a nice map for sniping and campers that can hide under stairs, skydiving to brutally kill with sword, there is already Speed and Fly, building tools like fortnite (both are gamepasses) and over 30 different weapons (warning: this number is updated at the moment i am creating topic, i wont update this when i edit but i will share new guns)

About Gamepasses: for while, the only way to you get extra guns/weapons is purchasing some gun pack, and except “Speed and Fly”, “Building Tools”, the gamepasses only sell guns
Why i don’t put gears on store simply? because it dont matter if i has premium or not, i will get only 10%, when with gamepasses i can get 70% with premium and i can make special prices for gears that can only be used in one single game, i can put gears that aren’t on catalog, i can create my own gears, and i can put so much more gears than roblox allow us in gear store in quantity

How to play, Info you need to know more

How to play: you can easily find some free sword in high places, then to pass all your team hallway with a bunch of stairs and holes in the floor,you can just walk all the bridge to the map center, but pay attention, when you see, the bridge ended, and you need do a small obby, compared with all obby you skipped. all teams hallways for while is the same, changing only corresponding team color. for places that aren’t owned by any team, i keep the same default color when you insert part, black things are stairs to just filter player vision and help to find stairs. i hope don’t need to filter walls, ceilings and floors, what is bellow you is the floor, what is on your side, walls, higher than you, ceiling. black stairs was a update and a suggestion from the firsts 30 visits (while i am creating this, its the updated number, again i wont change the number), and then this is just a CTF (capture the flag) game, with captures, KO and WO in leaderboard. No data is saved for while, i will talk about updates and gamepasses later but basically this is the first ever version, without one single update, it was only it, except what it has nowadays , like black stairs, gamepasses and some another free stuff

and about when i said you can easily find sword in high places, i guess this screenshot will help a lot, you can see the sword with a dispenser that will regenerate unlimited swords and only can generate another sword when someone get a sword, and you can see the player spawn with a flag on the side for the corresponding team

Warning this isnt the correct sword location, i moved to a near location to get a better angle to show stairs, i moved but same/both locations before and after is on a bridge

How the map was build and futures updates

What i can say more: the first version includes a change on lightning, when we put ceilings, it generate shadows and we have to put some lamps and another stuff, i simply changed the shadow color from black to white, some ugly shadows with a small bright diference represents where should be dark

and i used the following colors to paint the map
New Yeller, Bright Green, Really Blue, Really Red and Really Black

i wont talk about future updates in the game because they can simply never came out, so for this topic i will talk about just released updates in the game but before this i will talk about updates i didn’t talk about and i will translate this and put in some international categories and keep all updated

the center that has grey color, it means that the place is not owned by any team, i used the default part color when we simply insert part, all the map is made out of parts with plastic material

Supposed Special Gamepass Prices

and the supposed special prices in gear gamepasses, its like a 1 robux only each gear and in the description you can find the list for the gears you can get in small gamepasses, the 20 gear pack wont has because it will show the too longer text error message, i will talk more about here later, some gear are on catalog, other aren’t on. so i will show illustration images here and links if you want to see the real and normal price on catalog and think which you gonna buy and of course list the gears on the 20 gear pack, and i will share a screenshot or more showing these gears working on my backpack inventory In-Game

The First Discussion on this Topic together with feedback

lets discuss " what do you prefer: black or white shadows?"
a example to you see where we can start, is that black shadows are better for hiding and help campers and stelf players

please feedback how the topic and the game is going, like a will this game idea be famous or will be empty, no matter what updates i make? you can talk about how i am building the game too and sorry for this big map, i want to fit 100 people in one single server

Updates List in Game Description is here

already existing UPDATES List and improved
UPDATES

• Fixed no Working Flags
    When you select the flag gear to your avatar hold in the hand in your team’s spawn to deliver and register a capture, the simply fact of you showing the gear, teleports you back to the flag’s stand and letting you and the flag stuck there, untill you unselect, the gear continues on your inventory. this could be used to win, you go so much near your team’s spawn, show, and get teleported but in the same time, get a capture if this got more broken, and you save time
  • Fixed Looped Rocket Launcher Sound
    this sound is before the explosion, when you launch the rocket and can hear it flying, only one shot can be enough to it keep playing in loop to all the server
  • New Building Land
    you can find it in the map center, there is some noobs NPC to help you, the build gamepass countains some default btools from free admin games, like copy, move and delete, you can edit all map and there is a build land for people that only wants to build in peace, there is a paint bucket to you paint what you want in any color from roblox studio, you can find all materials from roblox studio in parts stand to you copy and its basically the beta tools for this gamepass, i keep a done small house there with only beta tools
  • New Gears in Store (i will talk soon about each gamepass)
  • Gears can be dropped and used by people without gamepass
    press backspace to it while holding the gear in the hand
Futures Updates Info in the Topic

some futures updates like ending and removing beta stage from build tools gamepass will be always added in the end of the topic, i wont talk about it, if i talk is just to prevent hating, because they can never came out, talking about updates will protect me from some hating because people will know that i know what i can improve in the game

when you see something new in the end, is a just released update when i edit this

Gamepasses Content
Spawn With Sword

Spawn With Sword Gamepass: the cheapest gamepass but there is only one gear inside it, before in same topic, i showed where is the free sword, so this gamepass let you spawn with this sword, its not a new sword, in the description i put why you would want to buy
The Sword itself is free and you can easily find in high places of the map, but with this gamepass you don’t need get a sword and you won’t be in dangerous if the enemy camp your spawn

Modern Gun Pack

Modern Gun Pack Gamepass
Desert Eagle Pistol

Rocket Launcher

Medkit

Assault Rifle

Classic Guns Pack

Classic Guns Pack
Slingshot

Time Bomb

SuperBall: just to throw

Trowel: it builds a wall to protect you

Paintball Gun

Speed and Fly

Speed and fly Gamepass
Speed Coil - Roblox
Rainbow Magic Carpet - Roblox

BestSelling Pack

Bestselling pack gamepass
Ronin Katana - Roblox
Silver Ninja Star of the Brilliant Light - Roblox
Gravity Coil - Roblox
Red Rolling Hoverboard - Roblox
Bombo's Survival Knife - Roblox
Golden Super Fly Boombox - Roblox
Claymore - Roblox
Fuse Bomb - Roblox
Body Swap Potion - Roblox
Bloxy Cola - Roblox
Decoy Deploy - Roblox
Elven Blade of Glory - Roblox
Attack Doge - Roblox
US Military Top Secret Experimental Jetpack - Roblox
Katana - Roblox
Boombox Gear 3.0 - Roblox
Space Sandwich - Roblox
Lightblox Jar - Roblox
Flashbang - Roblox
Riptide - Roblox

Build Tools

Build Tools Gamepass
Delete Hammer: can be used to get kill “Deleting” players

Copy Magic Stick

Move Hand

Paint Bucket - Roblox

Player's Inventory

Why i don’t allow people using gear from their own inventory? its because i don’t want rich but saver people that buy a gear for 15 robux or more but don’t want to pay 1 robux on the same item and these gamepasses are a project to bring people to gear community more easier, its not for who already has a over +500 gears collection. and of course, a more acessible way to me earn with gears

Extra Support About Gears and gamepasses

If you bought some, then you need join the game or Rejoin if already playing

if you spent more then 10 robux, probably you will got more than 10 gears, the small problem is that you cant see more than 10 items in your gears list from 1 to 0. so to you see more, at the Roblox Client’s top, on the esc menu side, you can see chat, emotes and a backpack, click your backpack to see what you have inside of it, searching with keyboard and dragging with the mouse is more than enough to you organize your gears, dragging is easy like your phone’s apps if you have one. and the supposed numbers in the list from 1 to 0, is because the numbers in your keyboard, on the letters top is a keyboard shortcut
to you fastly get the gear you want

if you dropped gear, you wont lose it, just reset or die to get back when spawn and if someone pick that, he not get that forever, he just need to die or stop playing roblox to lose, to keep forever, he needs to buy

#WorkingHardOnThis

A tip for further posts is to use grammar. Make sure you capitalize letters that need to be capitalized, so your post is more “professional”.

4 Likes

Thx but i am not english, i am english student with another native language

i think this is such a small grammar error that makes no difference, punctuation would be bigger error, i know there is some

2 Likes