Gear Texture ID help: Time Watch Texture ID

Does anyone have the Time Watch’s texture ID? I’d consider using it for a reskin so I can make the Cosmo Watch from The Fairly OddParents, although, originally, with Paint 3D I was gonna make a 3D model of the Cosmo Watch but the model’s ceased. I can use the texture ID so I can make funny stuff like the “RE-DO!” gag.
Edit: I’m also thinking about doing a model of Timmy’s phone, the one he wished for in the season 9 “App Trap!” episode of the Fairly OddParents.

Texture: Time Watch - Roblox
Mesh: Watch Mesh - Roblox

You can always just open up studio, get the model from Toolbox and take a look at the Mesh properties.

1 Like

Good idea. I bet I can do that, but Studio will take a little bit of my hard drive so, I’mma be careful with it or in-game I can get the gear’s texture ID in a admin game with BuildingTools.
Edit: I am gonna re-do everything I do. lol

1 Like

Alright, also just realised that the texture I sent is a bit darker than the actual one - I sent an unofficial one because the official Time Watch texture is broken.
So here’s the correct image for editing:
and the link (for whenever it finishes uploading) https://www.roblox.com/library/9959580202/Images-TW-1

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley: I appreciate that so I can make the Cosmo Watch, so I can use it in Paint 3D.
Edit: I’mma make the re-do running gag after this, but when I show the texture, what will you think?

1 Like

Oh, sorry for the second reply, but here’s a working on progress texture edit I’m doing, btw notice if you see the cosmo watch image, i’m copying the pattern for it

1 Like