Gear Wall Decompiler Plugin

Gear Wall Decompiler

I made my first ever Plugin on Roblox studio the name of it is Gear Wall Decompiler

What does it do?

You simply just select a Gear Wall of your choice and press the Decompile Button in the Menu and it will automatically decompile every Gear inside of the Gear wall and put it in a folder in ServerScriptService

Here is a showcase:

Link:

6 Likes

Can you explain how is this useful? I can just take a gear from the toolbox or the marketplace instead of putting a gear wall to have millions of unwanted gears

2 Likes

Wow, this would be useful for like 3 people 7 years ago. At least your learning how to script!

3 Likes

its just a fun first plugin i made its not really useful but its just for fun if you dont wanna manually search the gears in the toolbox you can straight up get every gear with the gears

5 Likes

i am scripting for 1+ year now i made different stuff this is my first plugin and i dont expect it to get popular or anything like that its just a fun plugin i made to get like 300 gears at once

2 Likes

He already agreed with you that its pretty much useless, no need to start an argument for no reason.

4 Likes

Don’t pay attention to bad comments, It’s a great plugin and you have a lot of potential, keep going!

3 Likes

Amazing Work! I will make sure to use it! Useful plugin! Thank you!

2 Likes

Nice, the source code is very clean and readable and the plugin is great at what its supposed to do.

1 Like

@VSCPlays is not evil, I am evil :smiling_imp: WE ARE NOT THE SAME!

2 Likes

Thank you so much i will keep going!

1 Like

Thank you so much for using it!

1 Like