Gears are enabled in local place files

I can confirm that something interesting started happening recently.

It appears that not only is the equipped gear showing up, but also all the gears in the inventory are showing up …but at random. I’ve not been able to consistently reproduce this variation, but it does seem to happen.

2 Likes

This is still happening as of 4/25/23.

2 Likes

Had this same issue once, at one point all gears showed up randomly, I don’t know why, but normally its just one gear that spawns constantly whenever I press play and its always activated so I have to disable it every time.

Hopefully an update will be provided if any, but the fix just seems to be ‘Don’t hold gear on your player’ and hopefully don’t get the glitch for all gear showing up.

This is very annoying. I also have the issue of all of my gears, both equipped and unequipped, randomly appear in my inventory. This is especially annoying because some of the gear has broken scripts that flood my output with errors.

This is still happening as of 8/18/23. This bug report was filed over a year ago.

Can this be fixed please???

Still happening to me today - been testing in multiple local files recently and its caused me to need to unequip my gear from my avatar just to not equip a gear every time I play solo. It adds extra junk to my output and scripts I don’t want loaded.

This is still happening in 2024. This bug is over 2 years old now, please fix this!

1 Like