GeorgeTheDev: The Jack of all Vrooms

The Jack of All Vrooms

While I generally am characterized as a “Jack of All Trades” type, I specialize in all things car related. Whether it’s paint schemes, playing with physics, or creating tracks to slash around on, I do it all. Outside the realm of racing though, my skills can be put to many uses. Designing hat textures, making clothing, creating maps, UI, and more is all a breeze from the experience I’ve gained through my love of racing.

Showcase

Building Work: Racetracks

Clothing Work: Racing Wear

Graphic Work: Racecars on iRacing

For a more full experience of my work, check out this page.

Graphic Work: Tolsma Designs Late Model Series

Script Work: Racing

Past Commission Work:

Vet Simulator

Clothing Work: Vet Simulator

DLSV2

Texture Work: Dominus Lifting SimV2

Cancelled Project

Clothing Work: Professional Wear Clothing

My Projects

• NASCRA 2019 / NASCRA Scheme Maker
    My first attempt at a round based stock car racing game that does not abuse copyrights / trademarks / a game that gives users the ability to make decent custom cars to add to the game for Robux.
  • The Pacer Test
    The meme lives on.
  • Kart Nation
    A Spring 2020 Accelerator Project pitting go-karts against one another in a street racing format. (Abandoned as the team for it fizzled out after the program)
  • Backstretch Studios
    A home for all of my racing game related projects including my newest game, G3 Speed which follows the format of a real life go kart track where you race your friends and make friends as you compete to have the fastest lap on a track layout.

Availability

I work a 40 hour work week in a dead end job to help pay the bills but that leaves me about 3-4 hours each day, and my Mondays and Tuesdays are completely clear to work on things. Always willing to negotiate on getting some work done for someone.

Payment

Prices are negotiable based on the task and the length of the work involved. If the work is for a fairly popular game where my work is going to generate mass amounts of profit for you, I am more likely to accept a percent of the game over a base payment.

Contact

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or on Discord. TheGeorge#2090

14 Likes

Very nice work my dude.

1 Like

Thanks, my guy.

1 Like

+Rep, 11/10 Would recommend!

Really great guy to work with, fast delivery before agreed deadlines. Produced lots of clothing for us, and it’s all brilliant.

1 Like

8 of all trade huh?
When will the legendary jack of all trades arrive?

1 Like

Yea. I’m just not Handsome enough to be a Jack.

lol

One day you’ll be a jack of all trades… One day…

I dont know if your still doing this. 3 years since last reply. But it showed up in the front page of collaboration, I would like to ask.

Can I have an estimate of how much the racing system would cost, or something similar to it. (Just the scripting, and a basic racetrack, not really any of the models/car models)

If you dont reply, I assume you are:
1.Busy
2.Moved on to greater things
3.Busy
4.Dead
5.Busy
6.Dont even check the developer forum anymore
7.Or your busy.

Ps: it seems you are the Jack of bad luck. All your games fizzle out and die, even if they are really good…
Well except the pacer test.

I’m not interested in selling the racing system I’ve created as it’s something that has been uniquely mine for quite some time. While games using it have never taken off, and selling it to you, it may not take off for you either, it’s still something close to me.

I did actually have a NASCAR game that gained quite the attention but I no longer partake in the trademark infringement others do, and thus my games fizzle out and die when not being along the front page of “NASCAR” or “F1” searches.

2 Likes

Ah ok, I understand that it is hard to have something uniquely yours with such of vast community.

Though if you are ever interested in selling it at any point, let me know…

Good luck in your future venture’s.