Get Auido From Roblox Creator Marketplace

I was trying to make auto play random audios system,im lazy i dont want add lot of IDs Into the game.
but how do i get Audios From Roblox Creator Marketplace?i googled and searched in this forum , not result i want
is theres a service that could get Audios From Creator Marketplace , that return a table and it could search by username.

1 Like

Roblox has indefinitely paused our ability to share audio on the platform for no official reason, although they did give reasons for setting new audio uploads to the new private setting. For now, despite how frustrating it is to search for audio, you’ll most likely see music from Roblox on the marketplace and maybe some short sound effects that did not become private on March 22nd.

but i want get audio from monstercat.i dont want add lot of Audio IDs,i need get Audios From Creator Market.i tried using http service.it wont let me allowed to access roblox api

maybe try randomly picking from a table full of songs

You’d probably save time by just making a script that randomly selects 10 handpicked songs.

so i cant get audios from Roblox Creator Marketplace or get From Player Inventory?

If you get from toolbox mean no need permission require but if you get from players or other dev audio not in toolbox you have to ask them permission and granted universe id. Very messy