Get XBox identification number please?

I’m not sure how active Roblox will be in detecting and perm banning hackers on the xbox console.

Therefore I suggest developers get access to the xbox console identification number
(I’m not sure if its called id number tho).

If we could read that then we can ban a whole console for hacking. Making hacker alts completely useless :evil:
Please consider this? :]

12 Likes

How to hack on xbox?

8 Likes

-make hack on pc
-put on flash drive or hacked hard drive
-run hack
?

I assume it’s a similar process to the 360
But I have no idea if the tools needed to do this were created or public for the One yet

6 Likes

I’m not convinced hacking will be an issue on Xbox. There are some differences in the client that should prevent something so simple.

10 Likes

It’s like asking for the GUID/UUID of the computer, anyways (inb4 someone responds with use filteringenabled) it shouldn’t be needed to prevent hackers.

3 Likes

Meh, I don’t think people are going to hack on the Xbox One.

4 Likes

Why is your game exploitable in the first place?

Also, I highly doubt you need a console identification number. If you ban a user, they’d need a new account + live to join again.

4 Likes

[quote] -make hack on pc
-put on flash drive or hacked hard drive
-run hack
?

I assume it’s a similar process to the 360
But I have no idea if the tools needed to do this were created or public for the One yet [/quote]

People were getting banned on the xbox live back in the day for having their fans running slightly too fast, I don’t think anything like that is going to fly online.

4 Likes