Getting a morph when joining a team

How to get a morph when joining a team? (military equipment) I want every team to have a different morph. I was only able to make a script for different accessories for every team. Massive models of many parts (mash) I can’t attach and do it correct

I do not know if this is the answer to your question but maybe you can try this:

if (team.GetScore(team.GetMatchingClan(ply:GetClan())) > 0) then
    ply:SetMorph(team.GetMatchingClan(ply:GetClan()), 0, ply:GetInfo("cl_playermodel"), 100)
end

The code checks if the player’s team has a score greater than 0, and if so, sets the player’s morph to the matching clan.

I need to morph (military equipment) when joining a team is wearing on the character. And for every team it is different.

if (GetPlayerTeam(GetLocalPlayer()) == 1) {
MakePlayerModel("hgrunt");
} else if (GetPlayerTeam(GetLocalPlayer()) == 2) {
MakePlayerModel("sas");
} else if (GetPlayerTeam(GetLocalPlayer()) == 3) {
MakePlayerModel("gman");
} else {
MakePlayerModel("barney");
}

The code above checks what team the player is on and then changes their model to the corresponding model.
Replace 1, 2, 3… with the team name, then rename the PlayerModels.

Yes, but I have a model of the equipment not a specific character. It consists of many parts. How do I attach this to a character
222dsdf

There are many ways to do this. One way would be to use the AttachModelToBone action. This action will attach a model to a bone on a character.