Getting "Cannot join game with no authenticated user" error

from a few VR users in my game.

I had it happen too.
this seems to happen when trying to create a new server.

I mean, logging out and in again would be faster than typing the post you made. If you tried it, let us know if it worked.

I also experience the exact same problem, it seemed like this just happened recently today and this prevent me from joining into the game. But clicking on retry button does seem to fix the issue although it would be a huge problem when it comes to VIP servers and such.

3 Likes

Every game I join I’m also receiving this message. Clicking retry works, but it means I can’t join specific servers now. Seems like this could potentially be a Mac problem, I use Mac OS Big Sur.

14 Likes

This only happened to me occasionally this morning. But right now it’s happening to me 100% of the time on all games. Clicking Retry fixes it.

6 Likes

This issue started happening to me for the past few days. Happens nearly every time I join servers of any game. Clicking retry fixes it but joining Private/specific servers becomes very irritating.

I use a MacOS Retina 17-inch, 2019.

4 Likes

S̶u̶r̶p̶r̶i̶s̶i̶n̶g̶l̶y̶ ̶e̶v̶e̶r̶y̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶s̶e̶e̶m̶s̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶r̶k̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶f̶i̶n̶e̶ ̶r̶i̶g̶h̶t̶ ̶n̶o̶w̶.̶ ̶I̶’̶m̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶r̶e̶ ̶i̶f̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶i̶s̶ ̶s̶t̶i̶l̶l̶ ̶h̶a̶p̶p̶e̶n̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶s̶o̶m̶e̶ ̶o̶t̶h̶e̶r̶ ̶p̶e̶o̶p̶l̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶o̶u̶g̶h̶,̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶y̶e̶s̶ ̶I̶’̶m̶ ̶a̶l̶s̶o̶ ̶a̶ ̶M̶a̶c̶ ̶u̶s̶e̶r̶.̶

Nevermind the problem is back, guess that only last for an hour.

Hey. Check this article out, it may help. 10Scopes | The Facts and Figures of Freshest Tech & Gaming

2 Likes

Decent tutorial. However, I have tried all of those steps multiple times and it still doesn’t seem to work.

2 Likes

+1 Still not happening for me. Tried restarting computer, signing out and back in.

2 Likes

UPDATE: Completely unable to join private servers now.

6 Likes

happens to me trying to join bee swarm simulator. tried everything but nothing fixes it

Happening to me too constantly in on a Windows 10 PC.

Just contacted Roblox support, they are aware of this issue and is looking into it. Hopefully this gets fixed soon.

13 Likes

This post is from Jun 2019. Please file new reports for new incidents.