Getting "Cannot join game with no authenticated user" error

Getting a Join error.

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling turning off my Wi Fi and turning it back on and much more.

2 Likes

Have you checked if other players have the same issue? If it’s literally just you unable to join games then it does not satisfy the requirements of a critical bug. It might be worth including the number of other people who’ve had the same issue in your initial report.

Seems like that you are trying to join with an unauthenticated account, judging by the error. Try logging in/out?

1 Like

This may just be you, or a small percent of players but I am not getting this error.

1 Like

This bug isn’t effecting me and it doesn’t look like it’s effecting anyone here either. Consider removing (ROBLOX CRITICAL) as it appears to be an issue on your end. If the issue persists, create a separate topic with the specific issue that you are experiencing.

1 Like

I was getting this error a few times recently as well.
I do not believe it’s caused by our hardware.

Does it also happen from time to time, or is it continuous and prevents you from joining any game whatsoever?

(PS. you could edit your OP with more details, it’s very lacking right now

1 Like

I also just got this error. Clicking the Retry button didn’t seem to work, so I exited out of Roblox to see if I was logged in or not. It looked like I was, so I tried playing the game again. It took some tries to get in because it wouldn’t open the Roblox client, but it seems to be working now.

1 Like

I always have gotten this from time to time, and usually just refreshing the page and clicking Play again fixes it.

2 Likes