Getting "Cannot join game with no authenticated user" error

Getting a Join error.

I’ve tried uninstalling and reinstalling turning off my Wi Fi and turning it back on and much more.

46 Likes

Have you checked if other players have the same issue? If it’s literally just you unable to join games then it does not satisfy the requirements of a critical bug. It might be worth including the number of other people who’ve had the same issue in your initial report.

5 Likes

Seems like that you are trying to join with an unauthenticated account, judging by the error. Try logging in/out?

3 Likes

This may just be you, or a small percent of players but I am not getting this error.

2 Likes

This bug isn’t effecting me and it doesn’t look like it’s effecting anyone here either. Consider removing (ROBLOX CRITICAL) as it appears to be an issue on your end. If the issue persists, create a separate topic with the specific issue that you are experiencing.

3 Likes

I was getting this error a few times recently as well.
I do not believe it’s caused by our hardware.

Does it also happen from time to time, or is it continuous and prevents you from joining any game whatsoever?

(PS. you could edit your OP with more details, it’s very lacking right now

4 Likes

I also just got this error. Clicking the Retry button didn’t seem to work, so I exited out of Roblox to see if I was logged in or not. It looked like I was, so I tried playing the game again. It took some tries to get in because it wouldn’t open the Roblox client, but it seems to be working now.

4 Likes

I always have gotten this from time to time, and usually just refreshing the page and clicking Play again fixes it.

9 Likes

I have this issue as well very occasionally with an alt account of mine but seems to work just fine on all the other accounts.

5 Likes

We’re currently experiencing this issue on our end also.

^ Attempting to start and join a blank Baseplate server.

5 Likes

also just been hit by this error

4 Likes

I am geting it sometimes.
But not often but when it happened to me I just reloaded the page and then it works.

Issue happening to me, appears that trying to join multiple times allows me to join games.

1 Like

The issue has resolved for me now also.

1 Like

This issue is also unfortunately occurring constantly with myself too.

In addition, any place I attempt to open on Roblox Studio just happens to go (Not Responding.)

1 Like

Getting this error too. Not from you.

1 Like

This happens to me when I try to join a specific server or VIP server.

5 Likes

This issue seems to be happening again now, it occurs most of the times when I try to join any games (I tried Jailbreak, and one of my private games as well).

2 Likes

This issue also happen to my pc and mac as well. No idea why but after rejoining, the error is gone,

2 Likes

Its happening to me.

I cant rejoin though, its happening when I rejoin, even on other games.

Do I need to log out or what do I do?

1 Like