Getting rid of that top right-hand button

Hey Developers
Have you wanted to get rid of that button in the top right corner, 3 dots, circle, yeah, that thing

I can show you a step-by-step process on how to get rid of that button, because it just sticks out

1. Open Studio, if you don’t have it, then download it
  2. Add a LocalScript into the Workspace
  3. Insert this into the LocalScript
game.StarterGui:SetCoreGuiEnabled(Enum.CoreGuiType.PlayerList, false) -- Disabling PlayerList, (Enum.CoreGuiType.Playerlist, place where we are getting the playerlist)
game.StarterGui:SetCoreGuiEnabled(Enum.CoreGuiType.EmotesMenu, false) --Disabling Emotes (same as the playerlist, but emotes)
game.StarterGui:SetCoreGuiEnabled(Enum.CoreGuiType.Backpack, false) -- Disabling Backpack (now its the backpack)
  1. Add a script inside of it
script.Parent.Parent = game.StarterPlayer.StarterPlayerScripts -- Putting the localscript in Starterplayerscripts

script:Destroy()  -- these two lines will make the first script work
  1. BONUS, to get rid of chat, just double one line of script under it, then place chat
game.StarterGui:SetCoreGuiEnabled(Enum.CoreGuiType.Chat, false) 

If you do not want to include any coreguis then use this

game.StarterGui:SetCoreGuiEnabled(Enum.CoreGuiType.All, false) -- Gets rid of it all, except the menu
  1. Reply with any questions or comments, or if there is another way, I just showed the script

Here is a model if you dont want to do it yourself
.Yes - Roblox

Thank you all for caring to read, this is my first topic in this category, so I have definitely made mistakes

Pictures when you use this technique

When you dont

I hope this was useful in the tiniest way!

2 Likes

this is legit not a tutorial… your not explaining anything much ur not even putting images or videos.

2 Likes

I don’t see why you’re putting it in workspace and then moving it to StarterPlayerScripts, just put it into StarterPlayerScripts As kidsteve923 said, I also recommend putting pictures because your explanation of what this 3 line script actually does is very minimal.

yeah, i am trying to put some photos right now
sorry I didnt do it when I edited

I guess you can put it into starterplayerscripts
I just put mine in workspace because I have a folder for my scripts there
Thanks for the tip

Thanks, there are not many people like you who give guidance so kindly, that I have encountered

2 Likes

wait you mean it?

yes, some people just report or criticize, not much people say what I am doing wrong

2 Likes

wow man… this is the first time I got a compliment of being kind… from Dev4um

2 Likes

Im not gonna edit this anymore so yeah

Why not just put the LocalScript in StarterPlayer.StarterPlayerScripts directly? Instead of doing all this reparenting and destroying jazz with a server script.

If you want to disable all of them (including chat), there’s a one liner for that instead of typing each individual one:

game.StarterGui:SetCoreGuiEnabled(Enum.CoreGuiType.All, false) -- Disabling everything. The chat, leaderboard, emotes, etc.
1 Like

Oh, right! I totally forgot about that

I will put that in

1 Like

I said that already, in a previos post

I saw it.

Are you sure…?

I thought my topic was dead, thats why

1 Like