Getting SFX Public

Hello,

I am trying to get multiple sound effects to be public amongst multiple experiences. These sound effects are under 5 seconds in length (a full second away from the 6-second thing Roblox implemented over a year ago), but for the life of me, I cannot figure out how to get it public / allowed in all games. Is this possible?

Any help is appreciated.

1 Like

Still need help with this if anyone knows a solution.

1 Like

Hi as far as I know Roblox has (annoyingly) not allowed setting stuff to public

I think you can allow permissions for certain places to access your audio file through the audio files settings however but from past experience this is kinda buggy.

1 Like

Yea, this is highly annoying. Its been well over a year and I cant sell products with my own audio in it because a multi-billion dollar company cant figure out how to properly moderate their platforms audio. Do you know of an estimated time when we could have the option for it to be public again?

1 Like

Honestly no clue it seems they put this band aid fix in, gave us the false promise of “oh this will be resolved soon” and then dipped off to make some more bad changes elsewhere. Sorry on their behalf :confused:

2 Likes

Yea, not like audio is a big part of a game or something. Definitely hasn’t been over a year and a half.

1 Like