Getting Started with Moon Animator 2 - [Unofficial]

Pretty sure if old Moon was offsale

2 Likes

I thought you can do that with Moon Animator 1 too, I don’t know.

2 Likes

The GUI is glitched for me, any possibly solutions?

2 Likes

yes, great. The disappointing sequel to a good animator is finally usable. christ.

3 Likes

How can I applied camera movement from moon animator to the game?

3 Likes

Thank you for the interesting and useful tutorial!

1 Like

Sorry for the necro bump, but is there an option in Moon Animator 2 that allows us to set animation priority? I recall that the original had a setting that did this, but I’ve done my own searching and I couldn’t find that option anywhere in this new version. You guys know where it is?

6 Likes

Is it possible to use the same animation with more characters?

1 Like

Yes you can import the same animation to characters, as long as some animations were compatible

1 Like

I found a way to do it. I can’t import them because they are made using moon animator, but i can copy and paste the keyframes

I can’t find the option to change the animation priority anywhere, does it even exist in the moon animator?

1 Like

I think you can’t make animation that you will use in game. Moon animator is for videos

1 Like

No no, you can.
I found a solution myself, simply export the animation from Moon, import it in the roblox animation aditor and save the animation priority type and export it once again.

1 Like

How do you export the animation?!?!

1 Like

Click File → Export all, search a folder in ServerStorage called something like MoonAnimatorExports and open it’s children. Click the blue icon and click export to Roblox

3 Likes

:pray: :pray: thank you :pray: :pray:

1 Like

I have found a lot of presets but i can’t edit the orientation of the lower torso.

1 Like

When you save moon animations to Roblox to use in-game, will the animation also include added effects, or would you need to script that in? I noticed that the second animation had an added effect when the player breaks the part with a hammer, so I was wondering.

2 Likes

“*” Doesn’t add markers, did the keybind change?

1 Like

NVM, make sure the marker track will be added, select the marker track and add it, finally select the marker poiint and press * to edit it

2 Likes