Getting "User is new to group and not yet eligible for payouts. Please try again later." error while the user had been paid previously

Same issue here as well. Can confirm the bug is still present.

I, too, am having the exact same issue.
Only posting this so people know that this is still an issue even after 7+ hours.

2 Likes

I am still having the same issue as well.
Bumping to keep the thread active and see if anyone is still experiencing this.

2 Likes

I contacted Roblox support about it and got hit with an automatic response about it being a safety feature and that i’d have to wait to fulfill the review period…completely ignoring that I stated that I owned this group for the last 2 years and unable to pay myself out. Yay.

1 Like

I was having this issue earlier today but after trying again now it had worked.

1 Like

Yeah I just tried again too and it seems to be working again

Had just retried the same thing and now it works!

2 Likes

Are you sure this still works? I just tested it and it doesn’t work, though if it still works, make a bug report as it is a security issue (although it’s the wanted functionality for group payouts for thousands of devs)

Payouts are working again for me too.

1 Like

Nope, Roblox patched this(which is good, this was a serious security vulnerability.)

It returns a “payout is restricted” message now, I’m assuming they fixed the issue and the API vulnerability at the same time.

We fixed this bug yesterday and have added extra safeguards to prevent similar issues in the future.

11 Likes