Getting "User is new to group and not yet eligible for payouts. Please try again later." error while the user had been paid previously

Reproduction Steps

Simply log in to a group and attempt to pay someone Robux. I understand that Roblox had recently made it so it takes a certain number of days before you can pay someone Robux, but for whatever reason, I’m unable to pay anyone, even people who have been in groups for years.

Expected Behavior

For the user to load and it lets me pay the user.

Actual Behavior

This is me, I’ve owned this group for years and have been able to pay myself hundreds of times before. But now it won’t let me pay myself or anyone else.

Issue Area: Roblox Website
Page URL: Roblox & Roblox
Impact: Very High
Frequency: Constantly
Date First Experienced: 2022-07-13 05:07:00 (-04:00)
Date Last Experienced: 2022-07-13 06:07:00 (-04:00)

50 Likes

While I was typing out this bug, another user had also posted the same bug here: User Payout Eligibility API Always Returns Empty Eligibility Table - #2 by emblazes

5 Likes

I am also getting the same message on all my groups with anyone that I put in including myself.

3 Likes

I am getting the same exact thing, myself included. This must be affecting everyone?

6 Likes

Yup, getting it myself as well. It’s most likely affecting everybody.

3 Likes

I am getting this too I am not sure why.

3 Likes

Yes, same as well. I’ve been able to pay myself but now it’s not doing this. I first encountered this around 6:45 PM EST

3 Likes

wravager is new to the group wravager owned by wravager created in 2016… makes sense :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Same for me.

5 Likes

same here, Noticed it a few hours ago

3 Likes

I’m also having this issue. Thought it was just me… apparently not. Hope it gets fixed soon.

5 Likes

Getting the exact same thing on my end, I had reached out to support about the issue and got a somewhat interesting response stating this.

“To protect our users and guard against fraudulent activity, Roblox will periodically undertake a verification review of Robux funds transferred into and paid out of groups. While this verification is ongoing, group payout functionality will not be available and payouts to certain accounts may be restricted.”

Although this may just be the automated response that support sends out when someone inquires about the group payout system I did want to share the info I did receive on the topic.

It seems that the recurring payouts are still working fine though (If you already have someone added to it they are still receiving the percentage listed)

All in all, looks like it might just be Roblox having an internal issue as I see that many others on this thread have replied with the same issue.

4 Likes

Also having this issue.
Bumping to keep thread active + towards the top of the category page.

5 Likes

I’m also having this issue. Not able to use group funds.

4 Likes

You guys are lucky, my funds are still not usable in any sort, Roblox was probably investigating it and then they went to walk their dog, completely forgetting about my group :question:

4 Likes

I’m also having this issue

Seems to be pretty widespread

2 Likes

Found a bypass for any “new user”, which does pose some sort of security threat as now hackers can just ignore the waiting time on group payouts and instantly payout(I do believe it ignores pin as well, have not tested it out yet).

Works for the Owner of the group, however also works with other users. I successfully paid out a user who was “new” to the group by simply using this method.

How to bypass group payout pending time

DON’T USE THIS FOR BAD. It’s simply a temporary fix for this issue…

1. Open up Groups Api, and scroll down until you’re at the opened green payout box
  2. Copy the following code in the second box(can be found to the right of the box as well, simply click that if you want)
{
  "PayoutType": "FixedAmount",
  "Recipients": [
    {
      "recipientId": 0,
      "recipientType": "User",
      "amount": 0
    }
  ]
}
  1. Add the group ID into the ID box(first box), and fill in the desired userID(recipientId), userName(recipientType), and the amount.
11 Likes

This happened to me as well, commenting to follow this thread. I feel like i’m locked out of 70k+ robux right now because of this.

2 Likes

Im having the same issues as well. I am a big time game developer and I was able to pay myself out a few days ago, I come to check today, and I’m getting the same message as everyone else!

1 Like

Yeah dude, I was trying to start a fire in this hospital game and I can’t even give myself 50 robux to be a nuisance.

3 Likes