GFX and Artwork Showcase #1 (yep, new series)

Howdy! While Roblox was down, I decided to work on more drawings (and some GFXs which I had finished right before Roblox shut down).

3D GFXs

Finished Drawings

WIP Drawings

Feedback is appreciated :wink:

6 Likes

Although, the arts are pretty impressive you made there, but can you make the watermarks on the 3D arts a little bit more transparent? And add some decorations to the background in the 3D art icons, e.x. DJ Booth, Plants, e.t.c.

It’s a 8/10 for me, quite impressive but I don’t really like how the watermark is a little bit transparent.

2 Likes

Well, that’s how watermarks work like. They are semi-transparent, so you can mostly see what is underneath, but visible enough so that your work isn’t stolen.

I assume @GR33N_Underscore means that the watermark is too opaque. The first time I saw the watermark I thought that it was part of the 3D GFX, not a watermark. Maybe make it more transparent, or put it somewhere else. But on the drawings, putting the watermark there is okay. Make it a little bit more transparent or make it smaller, then it’d be perfect! Regardless, awesome GFX and drawings!

2 Likes

You’re asking for feedback, but people can barely actually see the artwork because of how much the watermark has engulfed it.

3 Likes

the drawings, imo, are poorly drawn. the line art is shaky, the shading looks like crayons were used, and the anatomy is extremely un-proportionate. like other people have said, your watermarks are too opaque which makes it hard to see the actual artwork that is beneath it. try to make it more transparent next time.

1 Like

Thanks for your feedback! Do you happen to know anyway I can improve my Anatomy and Lineart?

1 Like

i suggest watching youtube videos but for lineart, use brushes that are more opaque to increase the size of your brush to make it stand out more or don’t use brushes that use pressure sensitivity

1 Like