GFX Artist // eveIys

Hey there! I’m eveiys, a GFX designer. I’ve been creating graphics on Roblox for around a year, and I started commissions as of early 2020. I am currently pausing graphics commissions due to school, though I am hoping to begin UI commissions soon.

I primarily make game icons, thumbnails, and advertisements, but I’m available to make other kinds of graphics that you’d see fit. Just message or send a reply to discuss what you need. I also dabble in 2D art occasionally.

I use Blender to render my GFX and Adobe Photoshop to add touchups, backgrounds, and text. I am currently exploring Adobe Illustrator for more 2D-related work.

ICONS

Coast Grill

Móon Clothing

Bakiez / Bakiezville

Tastetea

Frizzléd

Bakiez Bakery

Upcoming Horror Game

Wormy

Youry Clothing

Seqoia Clothing

Girl Scouts Corporation

Border Checkpoint

JumpPark Trampoline Park

Feliqe

Amora Hotels

THUMBNAILS

Bakiez / Bakiezville

Snowy Showdown

Girl Scouts Corporation

Feliqe

Amora Hotels

Personal Work

GAMEPASSES / BADGES

Bakiezville

Club Star

ADS

Rqsess

Snowball Madness

Upcoming Race Game

Girl Scouts Corporation

Blossom & Bee Café

I am online usually every day, though most weekdays I am most likely busy with schoolwork, other commission, and managing groups I work in.

My commissions are currently open.

I accept group payouts, gamepass purchases (gamepass will include tax), or USD via PayPal.

ICONS - 700-1000 R$ / $5.00

ADS - 500-700 R$ / $4.00

GAMEPASSES - 500-700 R$ / $4.00

THUMBNAILS - 1000-1750 R$ / $8.00

Prices may vary depending on the complexity of the graphic.

You can contact me below:

DEVFORUM - here! Send a reply or a message. I will provide my Discord if needed. I reply fastest through here.
TWITTER - https://twitter.com/eveIys

Thank you for reading!

74 Likes

Awesome GFX! I’m not interested in buying as I am a GFX designer but I really think that you deserve a good-job comment. I :heart: love :heart: the playground GFX, its so fun and creative!

You will be and already are a great GFX designer!

Maybe even better then me, :))

3 Likes

These are really good! Good prices as well. This is my go-to whenever I need an artist.

2 Likes

Wow, this is really fantastic GFX! I’m really impressed about your GFX! Not too low or high prices, it’s great prices!

3 Likes

I’ve had a great experience commissioning Eve in the past! Always remains friendly and professional, and makes sure to take my feedback into account every time. :+1:

8 Likes

Outstanding work! Eveiys made three thumbnails and icons for a great price! Highly recommend!

2 Likes

Amazing work at an affordable price! Will definitely be purchasing again!

2 Likes

Really nice work, and for a great price! Good luck in the future! :+1:

2 Likes

I just received my game icon GFX, and it looks STUNNING. I highly recommend you all to buy from evelys as she makes them pretty fast and for an affordable price! :white_check_mark:

3 Likes

Evelys is an amazing GFX artist to work with- I am currently working with her, and she is so talented and friendly. I’d recommend her to anyone looking for affordable, high quality GFX.

2 Likes

Love your work! Sent you a DM here.

2 Likes

Interested, I messaged you on here!

1 Like

Wow! I love these examples! I would recommend these to others!

2 Likes

I’ve sent you a message through here, please look at it when and if you can! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really respectful and talented artist, and for pretty cheap as well
I would definitely recommend her work

1 Like

Hi! So I really love your work so I’m interested in ordering. I don’t really stay in touch with people on devforum much so if I could add you in discord that would be great, thanks.

10/10 do recommend. Very kind and amazing GFX! She does do the work so don’t be worried about paying her then her not giving you the work. 100% recommend!

2 Likes

Eve is an amazing GFX designer. She has been in this field since I met her about a year ago. She knows what she needs to do and she does it fast! I highly recommend you commission this user. She works hard, she is good at what she does, and she gets it done fast. :smile:

1 Like

Hey! I was just wondering if I could get in touch with you via Discord about commissions, my username is ‘ryanthelion#5361’, thanks!

Sure thing, I’ve sent you a request!