GFX Artist [For Hire (FREE)]

Hello there everyone! My name is Yut. Ive been a GFX artist for about 1 year know, and I am looking to create some more pieces that could amp up my presence in the community. Because of this I am offering my service for free!

Past Work

“I have more work but it will not load. DM me on discord if you’d like to see more. Sorry for the inconvenience.”

This is my first post, so I apologize if its not the best. Have a good day!

56 Likes

Sent a friend request! Hopefully you accept.

What is your discord tag? I want to make sure I accept the right person.

Do you have any more samples? I feel like a single image is insufficient for a portfolio to gain an understanding of your quality of work and such.

3 Likes

I do, but my computer has been weird and the editor times out once I upload it. If you dm me on discord, or on here Id be happy to show you. Discord works for sure.

I’ve sent you a friend request. (Pretty Bad Bananas#7939)

Sent a friend request. Hope you accept.

Looks great, especially for a free image. I’ll work with you for some time and maybe use your GFX aswell.

1 Like

sent a friend request! could you accept it?

Dis- BrickTDP#0820
I’m interested in working with you.

Sent a friend request! [Bluffy_2gerbil#0161]
I look forward to working with you soon!

Hello! My name is d_cyph and I do not have Discord but I can give you a set of models to turn into a GFX for a group of mine that I am working on. DM on the forum to speak further about this!

Thank you in advance,
d_cyph

1 Like

Are you still doing these or no?

1 Like

I send you a friend request on discord, my name is the same.

I sent you a friend request, My user is DYS_0N#1735

sounds interesting, I would love it if you would make me one. Friend me on discord please.
Username: Aidan Plays!!#3481

Hello, are you still taking commissions or not? I know I’m quite late but I’m very very interested

1 Like

I’m interested! Sent you a friend request on Discord :slight_smile:

vivizwag#3302

I am interested. Please text me in dizzy which is Jerrythewinner#4377

Interested, contact me at bryancololee#2857.

1 Like