GFX Artist [For Hire]

gfx
graphic-design

Hello everyone, I am Sinister. I love doing GFX a lot. I am experienced in doing GFX and I started doing them a year or two ago same as using photoshop. I started doing GFX because it made me thought that this job was the best for my age. Then from now on I am doing GFX in my free time. I do YouTube thumbnails the most but I am doing game icons, pfp (profile pictures like for discord, instagram etc.) I am still learning to make proffesional GFX.

• Further details will be explained under here.

All I want for a payment is a decent amount, basic ones like 80 R$, best ones THE BEST AS I CAN 500+ R$ but you can always pay me in commisions of your choice. We can both decide!

• SHOWCASING TIME!

What I made for people:

Thank you for ordering, @IchbinFelix for your group [Niva Clothing]

Thank you for ordering, Celestial_Lua for your YouTube pfp!

Thank you for ordering, Cop2404 for your homestore!

• My stuff

Sinister

• YOUTUBE THUMBNAILS

CONTACT
Discord: Sinister#0462
Twitter: Siniste96448253 < CLICK!

5 Likes
[old- gfx artist
[CLOSED] Brickmotion Studios is looking for a Scripter! 20k-40k R$

Can you give us a price of how much you charge for each translation?
Do you offer any other services as well, such as reading through previous translations, etc.
Also, do you have any projects that you’ve localised?

What do you mean by that? Do you mean if I have done translations for some people and you need example?

1 Like

Basically, what I meant to say was checking through other translations to make sure that they are grammatically correct. I’ve seen over translators offer the service too!

Um, I know grammars correctly of the languages and of english ofc.

Your portfolio is really vague. I suggest you edit it and add all the necessary information to it.
You can use my translator portfolio as reference:

I will tommorow or another day, thx for information.

1 Like

How fluent with the English language are you? I’m wondering since your services will be limited to certain extent if you’re not 100% familiar with the English language.

I knew english since I was like 5, I learned it by keep watching english youtubers.

I don’t know how to think of multiple portfolios.

Just edit your portfolio listing your past experiences. :wink:

1 Like

A couple pieces of your work, suck as your YouTube PFP, and some characters in a thumbnail look stretched out (or compressed). A couple of them look like you just shopped a character on a Roblox background. Your work looks great, but definitely needs a little improvement.

I did not stretch anything, I used shift the magic button and all the characters are not shopped, they are from the game.

No offence, but I think you should improve your renders, I suppose you rig them from roblox studios animation editor and your arms are a tad bit out awful. No offence again. And the thumbnails look like the text is not suited for that genre.

3 Likes

They look shopped to me, though

Not really helping your case, I can’t even tell what the first one says.
The second one is incorrect as well.

Like I said I am still learning.

Nice shirt you’re wearing… wink :wink:

:wink: yes yes I know you like it thanks

1 Like