GFX Artist for hire

[MOVED: Younite | Freelance Logo and Icon Designer]

I’m not the typical roblox gfx artist to make renders of robloxians, but I instead make flat designs for thumbnails and game icons.

Examples of my artwork:

[details=Examples]

[/details]

I don’t really go with a fixed price, but rather a quantity/how much detail you need in them.

(They are meant to be simplistic, that is my art style, I swear :stuck_out_tongue: )

If you are interested, let me know :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have been working on a lot more stuff recently, and decided to update the thread, cause this is basically my portfolio for RBXDev.

I have been making a few icons for @jewelycat and these are just a couple of them.

Although this isn’t really developer related, I did make a new banner for Quatos, and tried out a different style! I also completely redesigned his hats, which was really fun to do!

4 Likes

Well I started rendering!

Examples are here:

2 Likes

This needs an update post. These are just a few Twitter banners I made for JJWood1600, IDontHaveAUse and Berezaa :^)

I’ll be posting more icons/thumbnails soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Well my pc got bricked meaning I lost everything, so here’s a really low quality image that I sent on Twitter that I managed to recover.

A logo I made for Trade.

image.jpg

2 Likes

:smiley: That looks very nice

1 Like

Thanks! :smiley:

If anyone’s looking for this type of style for group/game logos or something along those lines, DM me. I love doing them! :smiley:

Pretty decent work, keep it up. <3

I wanna learn how to do things like that. Trust me.

My work can be found here, here, and here, being the new one.

1 Like

I’m thinking of making a new forum post where I put everything into subcategories. Is that allowed, or is only one of these posts suitable?

I would like to have some UI done if you can. Just a healthbar and some other onscreen things. Messege me for details if you would like.

@Lilly_S Could you lock this? I’m going to make a much better and more professional thread soon. :]