GFX Artist for hire!

iPhoreo's Portfolio

Hello to you reading this! My name is iPhoreo and I have been a GFX artist and designer since late 2017. I am currently the owner of a small group called ‘Epistemology Studios’ where I design and create GFX’s that are customized by the customer. This group had a great launch when when first opened at the beginning of this month; January. I am able to create renders of ROBLOX characters as well as create 2D cartoon GFX’s.
My  Work!
Attached below is my work, these are past orders from customers as well as advertisements, group logos and thumbnails.

My Work.
Icons

Thumbnails

Advertisements

Gamepass Icons

Coin Saver Double coins jump power Walk Speed 1.5

Payment!
Payment is very flexible. Depending on what you have ordered, the time it takes and any extras you have ordered; however, my work ranges from :robux:100 to :robux:1000 normally.
Orders!
You can order my GFX’s by joining this Discord Server here: Discord.
You must be over the age of 13 to join this server. :slightly_smiling_face:

Feel free you give me any feedback. I appreciate it as it helps me and my small group grow.

5 Likes

What software do you use to create vector icons?

4 Likes

I use a variety of applications, however, I get a lot of my vectors off of Google and other great sites as they are easier to use.
If you would like to contact me for further information; I would love to give free advice. You can contact me by my Discord above.

1 Like

I am making a new server, and I will definitely consider hiring you when it’s time to add an icon.

1 Like

Sounds like great news to me. Please be sure to add my Discord Server, we’re currently having a giveaway for promocodes, I’m sure you wouldn’t want to miss out on 20% off a GFX!

Updates:
I have removed my examples and created a collage, I have also incorporated some of my newest orders.

Commissions have opened up again.

Work looks pretty good! You may just need to work on the lighting, but other than that keep up the good work.

1 Like

Thank you. I have been working on using different HDRI’s and shadings!

1 Like

Bumping this, changed some work and included some newer items and orders.

Hello. After reviewing your graphics, I think you should add a bit more lighting to:
image and image. You should keep your price to 150.