GFX Artist for hire

About Me

Hi there! I am offering to make GFX for you. I have created some decent gfx, but I am still not the best.

Here are some screenshots of my work

Roblox Hotels Example GFX !SCP group gfx

Payment

Prices:
No sun or other details: 50 Robux
With sun or other details: 75 Robux
Logo: 125 Robux
Prices are negotiable, I accept group funds. I also take payment via %.

Contact

You can contact me on twitter, https://twitter.com/Creepyskull1 or through discord Sadwowow21#4518

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You should up your prices, that GFX is pretty good. You should make more examples too.

1 Like

Ok, thank you. I will do that.

1 Like

Iā€™m not trying to offend you when I say this, Iā€™m trying to tell you how you could improve. The second images sun is honestly just a picture that you can copy and paste onto the image. And the text seems a bit bland. Another thing is joints being out of place. Here is a tip for you, depending on what software you use, you can easily bend the joints. I also feel like it is a bit overpriced, like 50 extra robux for an image just put ontop. Again, this is how you could improve. Iā€™m not being disrespectful in any way.

4 Likes

No offence taken, thank you. I will try and improve. And btw the reason the second ones arms and legs are weird is because I found a model, put it in blender and tried to make it look better. And yes, the sun looks terrible.

I have added more gfx examples.

1 Like