GFX backgrounds

Hello, I am a GFX artist and I have always wondered where do other GFX makers get their background, I use flaticon.com for my icons but all GFX makers use the same background.

Screenshots

564d3a480c7d80c05119418270e510fa
Credit to Chicken Shack
17087e4f5cb0d35da5ad29f884d6b744
Credit to Burger King

See the background is all the same, how is this possible is there some sort of website because nearly all GFX artists use it. Please comment if you know.

5 Likes

I don’t believe there is some kind of website. I think they create the background on their own, as it’s not too complicated. You would have to alternate two different colors of rectangles in a design program to make a striped background. I hope this helped! :happy2:

3 Likes

Maybe you could just look up on google “Tilted Line Pattern” and the colors you want it to be… If there isn’t a color you want get a white version that has gray and use a program like Pixlrs custom ambient to change the lighting and the color.

3 Likes

I actually make my own backgrounds to make it unique and standout, I really think that some backgrounds are good but some doesn’t fit the entire style.

I tend to make my backgrounds myself or by looking up photos on google images. Usually with a couple adjustment layers/blending in photoshop, it doesn’t even look like it’s from google images anymore.

Does anybody know where the font comes from? Specifically, the one used in “Chicken Shack”?

I think they just use blender.

Those background images are simple color gradients with different overlays. The ones you posted consists of a solid color, a black and white stripe overlay on screen blending mode around 10% opacity, and a sunshine brush at the top going down. Hope this helps.

EDIT: Regarding whether designers make their own backgrounds, most of us do!

Bruh just use pinterest. :;;;)))