GFX-Design Feedback

Hey,

I’m new in the “GFX” scene and I’d like to get some opinions on my work. (Maybe some things I could improve).

I started yesterday so don’t expect the highest quality.

19 Likes

It’s good for starting out, just keep working on learning the program you are using, which I’m assuming is Cinema4D.

3 Likes

I’m actually using Blender.

Thanks for the Feedback. I’ll try to improve with every new Render.

4 Likes

They look pretty great, honestly.
Your renders are super clean.
Maybe you could add a background on the ones that have a transparent background.

3 Likes

BlenderGuru will help a lot with your renders, other than that just look up some tutorials on YouTube, but learning through regular non-roblox tutorials is going to help more!

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

I never really thought that my work would get positive feedback.
:smile:

2 Likes

I’ll try that. Thank you for helping me to improve.

:grin:

1 Like

My recent renders:

Suggestions?

:grinning:

3 Likes

You should really try playing around with lighting in the renders. It’s more powerful to add some colored lighting which sends some kind of message through color theory.

Clean, but plain in color.

3 Likes

Your renders look great. The only problem with this one is the gun clipping through the hand looks a little weird. If you fixed that I think it could be great.

Keep up the good work!:+1:

2 Likes

Thank your for the Feeback. I’ll keep that in mind for the next time. :smile:

1 Like

The renders look really nice. Only suggestion I’d like to make is to make the “VIP” less transparent. Good work!

2 Likes

Not bad for starting out, I wasn’t this good on the 2nd day of making graphics. You should probably start learning how to work on lighting.
Your poses also seem stiff, depending on the type of pose you are going for just search it up and look at different references, could help a lot. :+1:t4:

2 Likes

I don’t know how to set the lighting up perfectly. Any video / tutorial suggestions?

Any suggestions on my recent render?

Too dark, add light to it. Either by HDRI or a lightroom.

3 Likes

I’ll work on the light a bit. Wdym with “HDRI”?

1 Like

I messed around with some settings! I think this looks way better :heart_eyes:

All renders are free to use!

1 Like

Looks pretty good and basic too so yeah good job! Try adding a background themed to the game or maybe a game’s screenshot view of it in the background and then blurred.

2 Likes

I think it’s kinda the same. It is better but adding expensive stuff don’t necessarily make it better render.

1 Like