GFX Design Feedback

I keep posting these posts a lot, but;

Hello, ROBLOX!
I need feedback on my latest project titles ‘Gotta go fast!’

This took me over an hour to make and render, and about 20 minutes to add effects.
Thank you in advance!

4 Likes

I’m no gfx designer but that.looks amazing

2 Likes

I would use grass related to ROBLOX. It looks good so far. Try some lighting on it.

1 Like

The Glass is a little bit bright honestly, and the blue a little too vibrant in my opinion. Maybe you can redo the lighting?

1 Like

good job
⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀ ⠀

1 Like

I like the GFX itself, however:

• The blue provides way too much contrast to the rest of the GFX. I suggest recolouring the car as appropriate. I like the Bugatti Veyron’s black-orange colour scheme.
  • Are the windows supposed to be whited out? It’d be better if they were transparent.
  • I’d suggest adding more to the background / foreground rather than just grass so it can live up to the title.
2 Likes

This is a great render, but I would’ve personally used some grass and dirt that’s towards the low poly side. The current grass and dirt in the render throws everything off as it’s more on the realistic side. Also, maybe add a neat sunray in the corner to give it a nice effect?

1 Like

Instead of just using a pbr texture for the ground, try using a scatter with grass to get it more across, also you could sculpt some dirt tracks into the ground behind it. An alternative method instead of sculpting would be to vertex map the area behind the wheels and then mix a dirt wheel texture and the regular texture together.

It look cool and realistic, great job. : P