GFX Design | Hunted

HUNTED

2 hours elapsed

Any advice, tips, or critiques are appreciated as always.

Portfolio

20 Likes

Looks awesome! I am however wondering where those lasers are coming from. They seem to be pointed at the character from… the ground? Also, if those are coming from a rifle/pistol with a laser modification, why wouldn’t they be aiming at the head? The lasers aren’t reflected in the asphalt, or in the gun, and if that red lighting on the back of the character is supposed to come from the laser, it shouldn’t be lighting up that much of him.

The rain is apparently hitting the ground just behind the character, even though he should be covering it. Meanwhile, no rain is hitting the flask, the gun or literally anything else in the GFX. Some kind of magic forcefield is also preventing his hair from being hit by rain, and from becoming wet.

4 Likes

Looks fire! :fire:. I really like the lightning and the graphics!

2 Likes

This GFX quite honestly looks amazing. However there are a couple of things I want to point out.

Firstly, the Desert Eagle does not quite look high-fidelity enough to make it fit in with the rest of the scene.

Second (though this is more based on style rather than hard ‘this needs to be fixed’), lasers in real life do not have a visible beam like you see here. They only light up the point that they actually hit, much like a flashlight. You don’t see the beam of a flashlight, you just see what it’s hitting. If you wanted to make this more realistic, you would just see a red dot on the character’s body rather than the beam. As I said though, this is just style.

4 Likes

Awesome, I love the raining effect and the points! and the shading looks awesome! great work!

2 Likes

This is really impressive, great work!

2 Likes

Very nice design, looks like you spent a lot of time on it.

2 Likes

Looks amazing! There is nothing I would change.

2 Likes

That looks hot man :fire:
Really impressive Art…

2 Likes

My main complaint is the gun, it looks like he’s holding the pistol from the rear of the slide. Adjusting the position of the pistol may or may not help the render.

Another complaint is the red light on his back. Besides the lasers, there is nothing to light the back of him. If there was, the asphalt should be lit as well, from the way light bounces.

That’s about all the practical complaints I have.