GFX Feedback and tips

Hey… I recently got Into GFX , In particular Thumbnails , Front covers esc… I was wondering if you had any feedback or tips about how they look esc… Thanks :slight_smile:

Here’s one in a slightly lighter more aesthetic vibes…

Where as here’s one a little more out of my comfort zone going down the darker / horror genres… Thanks :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I think you should change the font and the color of the texts in the first photo, it’s hard to read and doesnt stand out

1 Like

Thanks , I see what you mean , Because I was going for a lighter , more aesthetic approach my colour choices were slightly limited , I will keep this in consideration though thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

These are lovely. In the first one, I think that you should change the color of the text, it blends in too much. Also, her leg looks slightly off, although that might just be the crossed legs position. In the second, the girl on the left seems to be clipping into the guy, and their poses are a bit stiff. Otherwise, I really like these (especially the second). Keep up the good work!

1 Like

Thank you so much for such constructive criticism, Ill be sure to keep that in mind , I see what you mean the camera angle is a little awkward in the first , in the second I see what you mean his shoulder looks like its clipping into her headless head Ill be sure to keep it in mind! Thank youu…

2 Likes

The girl holding the guy in the second image looks like a recipe for disaster with roblox moderation.

How come? Its not in a suggestive or porocative manner she’s simply hiding behind him as he puts his arm out to her whilst the other girl is left to fend for herself baha…

Sometimes even things like the red t-shirt I made will anger the moderation.

2 Likes

The background of the images isn’t interesting enough in my opinion.

Not sure what’s missing. It just seems too simple.