GFX Feedback Needed

Hey all, just started GFX around a year ago, I need help!

Please rate?

Check out this portfolio for the pictures.

Nice GFX work having only done it for one year! I looked at your portfolio and took some notes:

• Your Text
    It looks like you seem to use very basic and plain fonts. I would recommend looking for different fonts online, a personal favorite website of my own to do that is DaFont. Your text also seems to be hard to read and blend in with the background. Try choosing colors that would contrast and/or add layer effects to make it stand out.

• Renders
    Judging off first glance of GFX in your portfolio, it’s hard to tell whether you did renders in blender or not. I would recommend finding a rig online, I like using Kid Veggito’s R15 rig. You should also try to experiment with the lighting in blender as well.

• Details
    Try finding a balance between simplicity and complexity. I really liked the detail in your Scotland icon and thought it was nice. In contrast, the ad you made was very cluttered and hard to read. Your renders in between the Scotland icon seemed a bit too bland. I recommend looking up GFX packs online and utilizing them in your GFX. They save a lot of time and always are good add-ons.

I hope my feedback will be helpful to you! Great job and good luck!

1 Like