[GFX] FeedBack On My First Scene GFX

Feedback on my first Scene GFX and like my 6th GFX as a whole. This took quite a lot of time. This was a free GFX for a game I am a modeler for.

All feedback appreciated :slight_smile:
I attempted creating basic puddles with a noise texture; though I kept getting random white lines near the front where the headlights shine. If you know how to fix that, please let me know.

22 Likes

That’s an outstanding GFX, and it’s also your 6th?!

Great job, 10/10!

2 Likes

Amazing! I really like lighting here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Honestly the GFX looks awesome but i can’t help but notice that it looks like there is a .png just plastered on this area

3 Likes

Thanks for noticing that. I did white rain there to try and make the lighting more realistic, but now that you say that I do notice that i didnt blend it in properly. The white swoohshes are there from the watermark.

2 Likes

Thank you so much. And ya, haven’t done many GFX; but when I do, I put a lot of time into them to try and learn new skills, for example this one took over 5 hours.

2 Likes

Thank you! I appreciate it a lot.

1 Like

At first glance it looks great.

However you are relying way too much on post processing as there is wayyy to png dump here. Learning to make these effects in your 3D software would make this look a whole lot better!
Also, if you are going to import a scene directly from studio, you should take the time to edit the textures as the Roblox ones aren’t valid in several 3D softwares.

Keep up the great work!

3 Likes

Thanks for the feedback! Il make sure to try that in my next one.

1 Like

What render engine did you use?

1 Like

Cycles. Has better lighting, materials and is more realistic in my opinion. Went a bit overboard and rendered it at 1000 quality or whatever that number means.

2 Likes

Wow! You really did go overboard! :eyes:

300 is even considered high to some people!

1 Like

Ya… ik. My laptop renders stuff supper fast and this one only took like 10-20 mins to render (don’t exactly remember)

1 Like

If this is your first scene graphics, I don’t know what to say but you honestly left me speechless.

You made everything blend in and work and honestly. You should seriously think about opening commissions soon.

Terrific work! :blush:

Thank you so much! That means a lot