GFX Feedback on my old GFX's!

Hey guys, I am just going to post a bunch of GFX’s I’ve made in the past, I don’t do commissions yet as I’m afraid mine aren’t up to standard; just a few I did for my friends and their groups then some for myself, but I would love your feedback thanks :smiley:

17 Likes

Howdy Hey,

I am not an expert in GFX, but your gfx are amazing. One thing on the “Work at a Restaurant!” it’s too reflective in my opinion, but as I said awesome job at doing them.

(“Keep up the hard work”) :smiley:

3 Likes

These are very well done!! Some suggestions though would be. . .

1.) As Antisocial said, the work at the restaurant one is a bit to reflective and looks like you used the clarity tool/adjustment. (If you did try to lower it a little and see how it looks)

2.) Make a simple GFX and go into your editing software and just play around with the adjustments for a while, this is what really helped me make mine pop.

3.) On a couple of the GFX’ the sky does not really match with the photo, it might just be my eyes lol.\

-Overall very good work, keep it up!
-P.S. When I first started commissions the first one I did the person did not like, it brought me down but I kept going and working and the second one I did, the person loved. And for doing commissions for a couple months now, I can say there are going to be people that dont like it, but that does not mean your art is not good, it just means it was not what they were looking for. So now every time I do a GFX I do it to the best of my ability and so far I have not had a customer not like it. Its just trial and error and I went through it too, you just gotta do it and keep doing it no matter what, its also a good way to learn and grow better!!

3 Likes

Thank you for your advice! The reason that particular GFX is fairly reflective is because of the surface, it is tiled surface so it would technically be shiny looking and the table made out of shiny marble. But I will definitely take in your other points! :smiley:

5 Likes