Gfx for murder mystery

Hi everyone! I have just finished a GFX for murder mystery & I hope you guys like it! please give me some feedback on how it is. Thank you for reading! Have a great day :smiley:

4 Likes

Some of the necks and legs look weird.

The theme your going for placed in the photo is good but the posing looks stiff, there are some issues I see with the overall lighting posing.

The graphic design looks decent you could possibly improve the lighting a bit more to add more quality to the image or if your wanting something simplistic basic design. Try fixing the characters posing (the legs look weird looking), characters posing looks like something that a zombie will have if you know what I mean.

Perhaps add better posing structure and fix the invisible gun it almost looks like a tool “wrench“ from my point of view. Try playing around with different posing and find one that looks interesting and attractive to users this doesn’t look attractive since the posing is fairly stiff.

Other than that it’s a decent focus more on the posing patient and practice is a good way to improve your skills.

1 Like

Awesome work Social! I might have to commission you at some point.

1 Like

Thank you! I am looking forward to be working with you

1 Like

Getting paid for some stuff soon, hoping to get some more funding too. Could you send me a friend request on Discord? Your friend requests are off. I’m DevKeyRBLX#9512.

1 Like

Sure thing. (30 characters…)

1 Like