Gfx for my upcoming game

The basics of the game is you kick people off the platform until theres one left

and heres one for a game im making with a friend

7 Likes

pretty nice, but the background blend and fog need to be added,you need better lighting, better posing, more text, and uhm something else

2 Likes

For which one? also I thought the lighting is fine

Edit: Also I havent made GFX’s in while so my posing isnt that good, and i never add too much text to my renders because i dont feel they need it

1 Like

just ‘KICK!’ ain’t gonna do it (it will but just add more)

the lighting for each needs better, background blend and fog you need for each of them, and better posing and more text you. need for each of them. plus what’s that guitar doing there? pretty weird

1 Like

In my opinion, the background/sky in the first GFX is a little too prominent and doesn’t lead your eye to any specific part of the image. Your second GFX’s blurred skyline is a perfect example. Other than that these are decent, gj in Blender

The first image is good. It’s basic and straight to the point. The second image does not really, in my opinion, look good. I wouldn’t use this.

Try to make more in the same style as the first image.

1. I could try to add more text but I feel more text draws attention away from the image
  2. How could I make the lighting better? I use HDRI’s and all my friends that make gfx’s say their good
  3. What do you mean by background blend and fog
  4. Like I said I haven’t made a gfx in a while so my posing isn’t the best right now
  5. The bass is there because it’s my back accessory and thought it would be funny if it looked like my character was kicking it
1 Like

basically you can so clearly see that the background is a background, you need add more fog so that the background lighting and stuff blends in. and you need to have like haze, which also helps blending backgrounds with foreground

it just looks like your character is holding it