Gfx i made, "Radio Simulator"

Hello there! So i made a GFX sadly for no game, But i imagined a “Radio simulator GFX” So here is the GFX. Need feedback (Sorry for the watermark :slight_smile: )

4 Likes

It’s amazing! I would reccommend making the ‘radio’ a diddrent colour like orange or yellow

(check out my new topic pls )

1 Like

Thank you so much for your feedback dizzy,Of course i’ll check your topic. But wich one :yum:?

1 Like

I only have one lol. its about someone hiring me as a scripter. its been out for a couple hours but nobody has seen it yet ;-;

1 Like

Looks sick
Im just freaking out of the random “H3” watermark(?) u put in there lol. its giving terrible look to the GFX

1 Like

Looks insane. It looks like it belongs on front page. Only improvement I would say is to change the radio colour to white or something else that would fit. 9/10

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback,Sorry for the Watermark,Ya know, i got stoled a lot of time so i really have to put the “H3” on every gfx :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for the feedback,Ye the radio looks a little bit invicible sadly. but thanks a lot it really helps me :slight_smile:

It looks great! You can possibly change the background colours to match the logo a bit more otherwise it is pretty good

1 Like

i really liked the background,and i didnt wanted to make the gfx like rainbows things so yea :yum:,Thank you for the feedback :slight_smile:

1 Like