GFX importing help

Hello! I have a conundrum. I’m trying to work on a gfx commission, but the bunny ears accessory won’t import right. When I import it into blender:

I’ve tried messing around in the shader editor, but everything I tried just turned it black again. I was hoping somebody has found a workaround to this, because I’m pretty sure I’ve seen gfxs with the bunny ears ugc in them.
Thanks for any help!

Could you maybe show a screenshot of the shader tab? And did you light the scene? It appears to me as if theres just no light exposing the bunny ears. Try going into material preview mode.

Hey you must be wanting that toon effect, right? that black outline that comes around. Let me know so that I can tell you.

Same thing happened to me when I tried outlining my meshes.

This is the node setup. also when u do that u have to go to material tab and make the blend mode to Alpha Clip

1 Like

Sorry for the late response, it was very late for me. This is the item: Cartoony Bunny Ears - Roblox
It has the black outline, same as the Santa Hat, and then both turn black when importing. I’ll send a picture of the shader editor here in a moment:

OK so i will help you with this cause i’ve faces the same problem.
while making Christmas commission i used a cartoony Santa hat it came out completely black
I spend like 2 hours trying to fix it, nothing happening then i opened the Object texture and this is what i saw.

Twitter post link- Example of UGC creators messing with textures.

these are really creative ways UGC creators are messing with GFX designers, and there’s no other way than to custom texture them with Texture paint.

IDK if it’s the same for you but make sure to check your textures might make you giggle a bit.

How to fix this??

link -Roblox Studio Exporting Texture Problem - #3 by BigNose_kid