GFX Portfolio | PlatinumBlaze

Hi! I’m Blaze, a Roblox GFX artist who has been doing this since June 2020! :roblox_light:

What I do :paintbrush:

My specialties in graphic designing are game icons, profile pictures, game thumbnails, advertisements, and banners! Those are also the things that are listed on my commission sheet.

Profile Pictures

Thumbnails

Game Icons

Banners

Advertisements

Availability :clock10:

There’s not really specific times or days I’m going to be available, but due to school I won’t be accepting commissions very fast. Commissions should take me about 1 day - 2 weeks, please do not rush me but feel free to ask how your commission is going.

Payment :robux_gold:

Prices are NOT negotiable, I only accept Robux as payment. You can pay with group funds or gamepasses (tax included)

You can DM me on my Twitter (https://www.twitter.com/BiazeGFX) or my Discord ( Blaze#8800 )

Info / Rules :tangerine:

Tax included for gamepasses - Due to Roblox taking a percentage of gamepass payment, when you pay with gamepasses they will cost more than the regular price due to taxes. I priced it so it would give me the normal price but you will unfortunately have to pay more.

No NSFW - no.

No refunds - The only time I will do refunds is if it is truly my fault for not understanding or doing something wrong. If I disagree with you then you can respectfully try to change my view. I don’t like doing refunds because if you paid with funds it’ll take 2 weeks to transfer it back to you due to some Roblox update. If you paid with in gamepasses then I will be losing more money than I should refunding you since taxes make you pay more and don’t give me what you payed for fully.

Tiny watermark on thumbnails - Since people purchasing thumbnails are mainly using them for their games, I want people to recognize my work so I’ll only add a tiny watermark in the corner because thumbnails take longer than any other things I make for clients.

Must provide models - Due to it taking extra time to search or not picking the exact model you want, you will have to pick your own that you want to include in whatever you’re ordering. You can pick models from Roblox Studio or some model sites made for Blender like blendswap.com, cgtrader.com, free3d.com, etc. To find what you want, you could look up things like “sled obj” or “airplane blender.”

Pay before I start - You have to pay before I even start making the GFX due to possible scamming and/or changing your mind after I take time out of my own day to make it for you. Make sure you tell me all the details you want, provide all the models, and let me confirm I can do what you need.

Don’t rush me - I think this one is pretty obvious. Do not rush me when I’m trying to complete your request. Although if it does take longer than usual then I’ll understand if you have any questions. Just do not demand me to make you anything instantly because I have a life too believe it or not.

Do NOT pay until I tell you that you can - Sometimes I have a lot of comms and if you pay when I don’t tell you to then your commission will be delayed by a lot or not done at all.

Contact me or reply if you have any questions or concerns, and please don’t tell me to change my prices they are set due based off of quality and demand.

11 Likes

nice gfx! ignore thisaaaaaaaaa