GFX Render Issues

Hello, I’m having some issues making a GFX. I’ve watched several tutorials and none have helped.

I’m trying to make a GFX with no character but with objects. When I render the GFX in blender, the fighter jet looks like this…

failedrender

It’s not loading the colors nor textures.

What I’m doing:
File - Import - Wavefront - FighterJet.obj

What am I doing wrong?

1 Like

Are there any lights or hdri. Might be the issue

Nope, there aren’t any lights at all.

same thing happens to me… its because blender doesnt load the texture from roblox studio. its really annoying and its ruining my GFXs

basically what i do is i just go into the properties and change the color for the object, it sucks if ur thing has many colors but i dont know what else to do.

So first put some lights or a hdri. It will fix it

First of all,the default lighting setting generally doesn’t end up showing colours, change the lighting setting.

Secondly, your GFX will probably look a bit dark as well, make sure to add a light in.

@nanosph @GamersInternational

that isnt how it works… adding light doesnt fix it having no color, i added an hdri to these poker chips which have color in studio and it still doesnt work

That’s sometimes due to exporting, for some reasons, stuff doesn’t always export properly, I would expect the plane to export properly though.

Studio exports are hella weird, I was trying to do one yesterday, and the colours just seem to become a mess for the clothing (for reference, the clothes used is equipped on my avatar rn apart from the layered clothing jacket), layered clothing is also a mess in exports.

At the top,there are 4 texture buttons, try pressing the third or fourth buttons @CH1MPANZ33 and see if it fixes that.

1 Like

the other modes dont work either

Try using different poker chip models and see if colours export properly, Roblox Studio exports is legit the most annoying thing when making GFX.

1 Like

trueeee

also ok :+1:

char limitwafjafjw

Are all the textures roblox studio materials? If so those do not export to blender with color. Just add your own materials or use the node tree by maplestick.