GFX Summer-themed

20 Likes

This is am I g I think you are ready to do commissions LOL great quality I love this :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

looks great! is the water in blender or an editing app?

3 Likes

Looks great, however is the background an image from google? If not there’s nothing wrong with it.
Great work!

3 Likes

This looks really good! I will say the very back of the boat has some weird outlines on it. Other than that, it’s great!

3 Likes

Hi! I used blender to make water.

2 Likes

the water foam doesn’t look real, and the water looks fake. looks like the jet ski is hovering, too lol. theb oat looks weird here: Screen Shot 2021-06-10 at 4.00.56 PM
the palm trees also look too much liek a background but it really good

2 Likes

Lol I like but sadly, I can’t go out for 2 reasons.

I have no friend.
and the virus.

5 Likes

i feel bad for you lol i had a time were i had no friends it was not fun trust me i feel you but to make friends what i did is i went my my old friends and it worked!

3 Likes

I love it!!!

I love the Jetskies’ reflection!!

Keep up the great work my fellow ROBLOXAINS!!!

1 Like

The main problem for me is the water. The water is very saturated, as the blue stands out. The water does not reflect an image of the jet skis and the boat. The lighting does not match the direction of the sun, as the sun is behind them, and they are primarily front lit.

One last thing is the reflections of the jet skis themselves. The reflections do not look very realistic, and seem randomized.

Other than that it’s not too bad.

It’s not “so bad”, I’m really good, thanks for the feedback, it helps me realize I’m making progress.