Gfx-the battle-say your opinions P1

this gfx is from a project I’m doing, (KO),will deal with a tycoon of elements and this is a battle from one to another

2 Likes

i can’t have a more clear and pertinent criticism if i don’t know what it is meant to be?
however, i can definitely say that the bacon hair head is TALL

2 Likes

Good effects but could use better grass.

What engine is this?

1 Like

First Thoughts

The light and environment of this is very difficult to comprehend as the lights seem to be the main focus of the piece and don’t really compliment anything. The grass seems fine, and the characters look alright, along with their movement, however the feet placement on the left character seems a bit awkward.

The background seems a bit low res for the image and I would recommenced finding another.

Overall, the subject of the piece is kind of hard to understand? What is this for? What is it suppose to be about? I simply see two characters on a piece and the right character seems as if it’s about to hit the other, but it’s not made very clear. If that’s the case, I would suggest making it so the character has already hit, or attacked, the other and make it obvious with effects.

Analysis

The construction of the work seems somewhat arbitrary and the grass seems very repetitive. As stated before, the emphasis of the piece seems to be the lighting as it’s most of what I can see. The relationship between characters seems very strange and I do wish to see more on that later

Evaluation

I feel that overall it’s got a good basis but it could be expanded upon and made better, as most things can be. Perhaps you could give a bigger description to people so they can understand your creations and concepts to shed some light on your work. Perhaps state something about the project that you said it’s for, for people that haven’t read about it yet, or give us your thoughts behind the reason you made it.

1 Like

thank you I will try to improve in these aspects and thanks for your great opinion I liked a lot

1 Like

Okay here are my thoughts on this:

-The grass could be better, like someone else mentioned I think. If you’re using c4d, its pretty easy to make grass and there’s tutorials online that can teach you how to do it in 5 minutes. The grass should cover the entire ground.

-As for the render, the first character isn’t “on” the ground. You can see the gap between his feet and the grass. Moving it down will fix that.

-Lastly, the green effect is far too bright. try playing around with the opacity and other settings so that its more subtle

2 Likes

thanks for the friendly support, I will add you to roblox to help me in the gfx I am very little experienced

You can add me on disc if you want. I do GFX so I might have some useful tips

Joostice#1880

1 Like