GFX | The Forgotten

Just some practice work I did last night. lmk what u guys think.

41 Likes

Very nice work! :slight_smile: Great lighting!

3 Likes

Geez I wish I could make a GFX as good as this! Come to think of it, I don’t even know how to make one at all…:joy: Very good job, and I look forward to seeing more!

6 Likes

They remind me of gems. The red is ruby, gold is – gasp – gold, and purple is amethyst.

3 Likes

lol smart. thats exactly what i was going for

4 Likes

Very nice work, keep it up! Great job on the lighting!

1 Like

Wow! this looks… AMAZING! :open_mouth:

1 Like

It looks very good! The little figures reminds me of those 25 cent toy capsule machine toys you would get. I think Roblox should make their own toy capsule machines. Those would be great! :smile:

1 Like

The GFX is awesome!

I would like to see more of these!

1 Like

Nice GFX! The graphics of the terrain is absolutely amazing!
emoji 3

1 Like

I have a question, how did you make the terrain?

1 Like

I added a landscape mesh and messed with it till i felt good about it, and I unwrapped the mesh, and simply put an open sourced PBR texture on it.

With a few youtube tutorials, anyone could do it.

1 Like

Thanks! I am currently in the process of learning gfx and you just helped me take a step in the right direction!

I am pretty sure this is rendered in cycles, so I am wondering what denoiser do you use. Do you outsource it? Do you use the built-in blender denoiser? Also good job on the GFX and great lighting. In my opinion lighting is what makes a good render into a great render. :grinning: :+1:

1 Like

I made my own without watching any tutorials:

1 Like

I use the built-in denoiser, and thank u for the kind words.

1 Like

Very nice, but if you want to lay some extra context on the titel, add something like dirt on the characters, or make sure some plants grow on them. It isn’t very realistic if you’re putting something very clean in the ground and label it as “the forgotten”. Add cracks into them, maybe even a tree. be creative. but the scene is just to clean. there isn’t any messy stuff like plants and stuff. or even signs of age on the characters.

1 Like

yeah, I think I can do that without a tutorial or nothing it very EZ to something like that. And it will properly take no work at all.

Collect them all and you will obtain the power of a god.

1 Like

This is the definition of epicness itself. You hit the lighting exactly on the head.

oh ocean man
take me by the hand, lead me to the land
with the lego dudes lying in the sand

1 Like