FedoraGFX | GFX/Thumbnail Artist for Hire (2021 Updated)

Hi! I’m Fedora and I’ve been making GFX for over 5 years. I create thumbnails, icons, ads, etc.

All thumbnails are delivered in Full HD

Details:
Delivery time: 1-3 days

Note: prices for icons/thumbnails will depend on the due date and complexity of the artwork

Prices:
Gamepass icons: $10 USD / 3k R$ each
Ads: $20 USD/ 6k
Icon: $35+ USD / 10k+ R$
Thumbnail: $75+ USD / 24k+ R$

Thumbnail Examples

Icon Examples

If you have any questions feel free to ask!!!

75 Likes

I highly recommend hiring him! We commissioned him for our game we recently released https://www.roblox.com/games/1649801188/Cooking-Simulator-BETA (2nd and 3rd one) and we loved the results!

12 Likes

very good work here
if you need work for your game I highly suggest fedora, I’ve had business with him before and he’s a great guy to work with.

:+1:

7 Likes

This dude taught me how to import things when I was a tiny gfx artist

4 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off-topic and bump posts

Easy to work with and delivers the quality I look for! Definitely recommend :+1:

5 Likes

Would highly recommend, hired him to make a few advertisements!

5 Likes

Made a great thumbnail render for my game. Would recommend

4 Likes

After a little break, I can start to accept GFX commissions again. Sorry to those I turned down in this period

2 Likes

Spectacular work, I’ve contacted you on discord!

3 Likes

He made two quality icons for our game, he’s easy to work with and is definitely worth the price!

2 Likes

Are you still for hire? If yes please contact me via discord

Tazuk#1536

Made a good icon for my game, would recommend hiring. Good price and completed on time.

Very highly recommended. Very quick and amazing work. Professional guy.

1 Like

Great and professional service. Nothing less to expect from a great friend.

2 Likes

Just reopening my commissions for a few weeks

Just trimmed a lot of outdated work from the examples and added a few new ones! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey, I really like your work.

Do you take ROBUX as payment?

1 Like

I’d hire you if accepted Robux as a payment. I’ll even send over half the funds in advance as a deposit.

1 Like

I prefer USD but I’d be open to talk details for robux payment over discord

fedoragfx#4712

1 Like

Hands down one of the Best GFX artists Around. Fedora is Professional Fast! and very communicative, Its almost like he is in your head for ideas. the pictures Work very well with our games theme, and the quality is unmatched. Would recommend 100/10 and will be using again, He did the art for my game Zombie Task Force.

3 Likes