[GFX] Trouble With Blender

Hello, working on something super simple for my first GFX.
Currently trying to learn to use Blender.

Any idea why my thing looks like this?

If you can’t already tell, I have 0 idea of what I am doing LOL

Hello @aTinyGecko! I made a post to this with someone else, and the exact same problem. My post can be found here! I’m new, so sorry if this link is a bit inaccurate:

1 Like

Also, one last thing to mention, it doesn’t matter if you character has no shirt on, as it still counts as a texture if its just a solid color. So, the same process described in the link I posted should work the same! I hope you make great things!

1 Like

Still having trouble, if I am not mistaken I did everything correctly.
What am I missing?

So by the looks of it, you put the correct image texture for the Body part, and it still appears transparent? Hm… In that post I linked, someone else on that thread had a solution for the same transparency problem. Maybe try their solution? I don’t know what could be wrong here otherwise, because it looks like you have everything set correctly. If you’re using a Dynamic Sky, the solution the user on that thread (forgot his/her/their name) posted helped the OP of that topic so maybe try looking more there. I’ll look into this some more tomorrow if that still doesn’t solve your problem.

Edit Just found out the user goes by the username of @JuusesGFX

1 Like

Alright, I’m going to take a break for now. I’ll have to try to figure it out tomorrow. Thank you for the help you have given me so far.

1 Like

Anytime! I’m new to the dev forums so sorry if somethings not clear, and such. I’ll watch this thread for any further posts. Have a great rest!

1 Like

Get to render settings get to the light paths and set transparency to 0. and go to sampling and go to Denoising, enable it and then set it from NLM to OpenImageDenoise. done.

2 Likes