[GFX] Which one of these two do you think looks more beautiful?

Hello, it’s a topic that we send and discuss my work for my games.

6 Likes

indir
indir_2

Which one of these two do you think looks more beautiful?

3 Likes

the first one but the helmet is weirdly rotated.

2 Likes

Thank you for the comment. I’ll edit the helmet and throw it away again.

I personally like the second one.

It has a lot of detail, and I like how the soldier isn’t looking directly at the image, if that makes sense.

1 Like

The first one in my opinion, because the helmet symbolizes the whole genre of the GFX!

Alright, say hello to the poll

• First GFX
  • Second GFX

0 voters

1 Like

First one because the second one has a helmet thats clipping through the guy.

What do you think about my blender video?

3 Likes

i see theres a texture issue on the helmet but im not gettin into this rn,
you might wanna parent the helmet to the head because im pretty sure thats why its not rotated as it should be, if its intentional then dont mind what i said. Other than that i think the first one is better

Nice video looks good and the model looks nice!

1 Like

my discord server

2 Likes

Selam, senin için Türkçe yazacam çünkü ikimizin en iyi bildiği dil odur.
İlk gösterdiğin fotoğrafdaki FAST Miğferi kafaya göre yanlış çevrilmiş.
İkinci fotoğrafdaki saç çok saçma gözüküyor, subay traşına benzeyen bir saç kullanman daha mantıklı olurdu. Örnek: Trecky Hair

İkiside oyunun için güzel olmayacak. Çevreyi birazcık daha detay eklesen mesala gerçekten bir sınır hattı eklesen daha mantıklı olur. Bayrağı değistirip eline silah verebilirsin. Hızlıca bir anlatım yaptım sana göstermek için.

Rengide düzeltsen daha iyi olur, çok parlak gözüküyor. İyi oyunlar!

For people who speak English:

Hello, I’m going to write in Turkish because its the main language we both understand.
For the first picture, the FAST helmet has the wrong orientation. The face is looking directly into the camera while the helmet is looking left.

The second picture’s hair looks extremely weird. It would make more sense for it to be a crew cut. For example: Trecky Hair

Both of the icons wouldn’t look for your game. The environment needs more detail. Showing an actual border would make more sense. You should change the flag and make him hold a gun. I made a quick proof of concept for you:

You should also fix the color scheme so it looks less bright. Good luck!

2 Likes

Önerdiğin fikir için teşekkürler. Benim dilimi kullanman ayrı bir mutlu etti beni. Önerini dikkate alıp 1970 Türk Silahlı Kuvvetleri askerlerini yapacağım. Neden mi 1970 ? çünkü müşterim öyle istiyor :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hemde Kıbrıslıyım. Ayşe tatile çıksın!

1 Like