GFXDES - Logo for 'Battle for ROBLOX'

I’m offering up to 20,000 R$ (roughly $50) for a good-looking icon for Battle for ROBLOX. A couple of things:

• Bright colors like orange highly desired for thumbnail eye-catching.
  • Avoid copying the League of Legends logo or the logo of any other well-known MOBA.

Put up a rough design on this thread and I’ll contact you to finalize the terms for a full-quality copy. Thanks!

Sent you a PM

[sub]This was a very quick and simple design I did a bit ago[/sub]

[quote] Sent you a PM

[sub]This was a very quick and simple design I did a bit ago[/sub]

[/quote]

What program did you use to make that? It looks really nice.

Thanks! Adobe Photoshop for a few cuts and setup, then Adobe Illustrator helps make the magic happen.

Alrighty, what u think?

I’ll take a larger version of the ring and crystal with “battle for roblox” by itself for 15k after tax. Transparent background?

Yes, I just did JPEG for security. I’ll give you a large PNG and EPS (vector, better for printing and editing) via email. Is the following ok?

Yes, I just did JPEG for security. I’ll give you a large PNG and EPS (vector, better for printing and editing) via email. Is the following ok?

[/quote]

Absolutely! :slight_smile: Make a t-shirt for 19.5k pleaaase

Don’t mean to intrude but I might as well post what I made the other day.
Would’ve posted sooner but had an exam and I initially wasn’t happy with the results (I still don’t love the colours I used [except red] lol)

LOW QUALITY VERSIONS
btw this is JPG w/ a background for the same reason as the other guy lol

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.