Ghirardelli Factory Tycoon - Monthly feedback

is currently my best PUBLIC creation. What is your feedback on my overall game design? Before you vote, you must play the game. I am just wondering, since I have 8 likes and 4 dislikes. Reply why you think mine is bad, ok, or great, and say what I can do better.
Lol, my vote is bad :laughing:
THE RESULTS: 9 bad, 10 OK

Here are some suggestions you should look into

1. This game has alot of free models
  2. The UI is very messy
  3. There should be added a mute button for the music in the backround

I ainā€™t gonna lieā€¦ Tycoons and simulators are pretty seen and overvalued. Making more creative games would be nice. I recommend original genres as people are bored of same games and look for creative ones, just like me.

Edit: Doing free models will make less people like the game and get dislikes. I had to pass by that too. If youā€™re not skilled enough just ask friends or people to help. Mute can be done by a scaled GUI and making that on click it sets volume to 0, otherwise 1 or whatever volume you wish.

1 Like

This is a 100% copy of another tycoon creation.
I donā€™t really see any big difference from any other already created tycoon with this tycoon kit.

It has a custom made chat, that does not look good.
It moves the chat from side to side, in the gui.

I was kicked for saying ā€œYeah i know, as i have this model in my inventoryā€.

3 Likes

Itā€™s an ok tycoon, but I would recommend filtering your custom chat using FilterStringAsync or you risk your game getting moderated.

2 Likes

Thank you for your feedback. I will look into my game.

@Master3395 sure it is a copy of all those other tycoons, but it has more than a plain old tycoon. As you saw, I put a feature where you can get more plots. Oh and to everyone else, I will be having an update where I rewrite some code making it a bit more original

If you want help with a custom re-code I could helpā€¦ Since yā€™know Iā€™m a little experienced. But at the moment only know to make one unic tycoon for one guy.

Played it and completed all tasks.
Only hiccup was on top floor I kept either falling off the roof or once I had the wall back into the hole hear the ladder as there was not much space between it and the edge.
Also confused by the wall at the back and left side as did not see them.
And, finally, a gap in the right had wall which may or not be a game play security problem as its open.
Did not have time to get another player in to see if he could get into my owned area.

1 Like