Ghostly Graveyard - DevLog #1 - Introduction - Delayed

Ghostly Graveyard is heavily inspired by the show called “Ghostbusters”. Get your gear, team and start getting those pesky ghosts. Go catch the creatures bothering the graves!

Let’s get to the progress!

Menu screen
The menu gui isn’t the best, but it is something very simple for the time being. The whole menu screen together took about 8 hours to make since I didn’t wanna leave out important details.

(This isn’t the view through the menu camera)

Gameplay
The game is gonna have multiple maps that you can vote on. Once a map is pick, ghost will start so spawn in the person to catch the most ghosts will win the round. You will gain a currency called “Goo” to buy wrapsor customization for your gear. You’ll also be able to buy several boosts like "Double Speed’ which speeds up you and your collection speed, but they only last for a certain amount of time, these boost can be bought with robux or a larger amount of Goo.

If you have any ideas such as Maps, Gameplay, design tips, or just anything. Please tell me in the replies!

(Will try to post a DevLog each week or month)

6 Likes

Sounds fun maybe add a GUI button that when clicked shows all different ghosts that the player could find.

2 Likes

Like an index of what ghosts could be found, I like idea!

Yea and maybe add a green tick on it if the player has seen the ghost

Or if a ghost sees a player a red indicator shows above them. Showing that there spooked or something. When spooked it takes longer to catch the ghost.

Yes like a little warning that a ghost see’s them.

1 Like

Love the ideas for sure will wrote them down and try to use them.

Good thanks that I could help.

1 Like