GIDDC | Information

Welcome, this is the Glitchies Inc. Department of Damage Control | Luxurious Damages & Repairs

24_20230411202542

Director: @craftyboy134

Old Description before Glitchies Inc:

Hello!!__โ€‹:gem:___welcome to Ultraw luxurious here itโ€™s all luxury!!โ€™_____โ€‹:briefcase:_______if your all about fashion and style this is the group for you!!______โ€‹:lab_coat:___we will begin making clothing when the group hits members join this group and follow me to message me about updates on the group!_______โ€‹:gem::briefcase:______i will introduce myself I am ################# I am the creator of Taxonomic inc. security and many more groups CEO of core role play game! At the time Iโ€™m writing this I have a net worth of about followers on Roblox Iโ€™ve been on Roblox for almost a year now itโ€™s been great I couldnโ€™t ask for anything better :D__________โ€‹:purse::briefcase::luggage:_________join all my other groups to please! Iโ€™d be so happy we have a game coming soon where you can apply for a job!____โ€‹:briefcase:_____thatโ€™s all for now hope you have an amazing day!! By ################## group founded December .:purse::briefcase:

Other Links:
GISD | Rule Book - For Rules.
GISD | Information - For security info.
GI | Information -Main Group Info.